What are you trying to accomplish in the Enterprise Architecture Process?
When approaching an Enterprise Architecture project there are many questions to ask to gather requirements. First review your projects stated goals and ensure you understand what the expected outcome is of the project. Which of the 4 architectures are you currently focusing on within the Enterprise Architecture process?
Questions to Ask during an Enterprise Architecture Interview
If you are new to Enterprise Architecture I have listed below sample questions that will steer in you in the right direction to better understand your business environment.
- What value does this process provide to the business?
- Who is involved in the workflow?
- What systems/applications are used as inputs, outputs and data flows?
- What happens when exceptions in the process occur?
- Is this process mission critical ?
- Are there known issues in the process that need to be addressed?
- Who is the process owner/stakeholder?
- What data is mission critical and needs to be as accurate as possible?
- Do you believe you existing data and reports?